Facility management player
Corporate Move Prediction
Improving business prospects with Artificial Intelligence
The Corporate Move Prediction solution automates the collection of corporate news, financial data, and market data to predict the probability that your prospects will move within 12-24 months, allowing you to provide sales teams with qualified leads.
Our clients find that the top 15% of companies identified by our tool are twice as likely to relocate.
hanks to leads generated with respect to the top 15% of companies identified by our tool, our clients increased their turnover by 95%.
By optimizing lead routing and enrichment, our clients reduce prospecting time fivefold.
Define your prospecting scope (geography, sector of activity, etc.) to analyze and track target prospects:
- Filtered search engine
- Distribution of leads according to different axes of analysis
- Detailed table of relevant establishments
ID cards for qualified companies
Access all pertinent information on target companies to optimize your commercial approach.
- Relocation probability scores
- Ranking within the CRM database
- Detailed company information (activity sector, headcount, executives, company age, registration numbers)
Historical and prospective analysis
Draw on graphs showing the evolution of major financial indicators to better understand your leads’ positioning. Appraise the most important variables within the scoring model to interpret the probability of relocation.
Real-time CRM updates by a dedicated API.
- Information about your leads, including their relocation score, ranking, and processing history.
- Precise allocation to your consultants that integrates your attribution rules (activity and geographic scope, minimal score threshold, number of leads per consultant, processing of pre-examined leads, etc.)
- Opportunity to regularly update the size and scope of your sales teams, in order to provide a personalized, up-to-date allocation process.
Identification and scoring of high-quality leads for a defined geographic and sectorial scope.
For a Commercial Real Estate Broker
On premise solution including an advanced probability scoring model and fully automated leads distribution engine.