Our API products combine your business data with past weather data and infer the sensitivity of your business to climate. The forecast modules allow you to optimize your operations and business performance.
The Weather & Climate product features
A reference database updated on a daily basis
- 35 meteorological variables (temperature, irradiation, cloudiness, humidity, wind and gusts, etc.)
- More than 40 years of accessible data history
- About ten numerical climate models of national and international meteorological organizations (AROME, ARPEGE, GFS, CFS, ERA INTERIM,...)
Our AI-driven product
- Historical data since 1980
- Statistically adapted operational forecasts to always provide a better quality composite forecast (up to D+14)
- Medium-term scenarios integrating climate change risk (IPCC model 2050, 2100)
How does our solution work?
- Our tool gathers Business (revenue, demand, etc.) and Weather (weather forecasts, meteorological observations) data.
- It then correlates weather and business data using Machine Learning and a White-box system.
- See your business dependence on climate variables (temperature, wind, sunlight, etc.).
- Cross your data with multiple data sources to qualify the factors influencing operational activities, such as socio-economic data or the COVID pandemic.
Applications for weather- sensitive business activities.
Weather and Climate have a major impact on the business of companies in a wide variety of sectors, ranging from Insurance to Energy & Utilities, and Transport & Retail:
Energy & Utilities > “Optimize energy consumption and production forecasts, especially renewables”
Insurance > “Price a risk premium related to natural disasters”
Transport & Industry > “Adapt time schedules during peak periods”
Retail > “Adjust stock management to customer demand”
Improve supply management with accurate demand forecasting, especially in the energy and tourism sectors.
Planning & Resources
Anticipate exceptional events to improve crisis management, including the planning of response teams and call center staffing.
Optimize the management of your distribution network in the medium term, including the filing of regional stocks.
Quantify the local impacts of climate change on tourist sites or cultivable areas.
A major player in the construction industry
We used the modules of our Weather & Climate solution to create a tool that allows the Technical Directors of the different regional agencies to estimate the costs and deadlines of the construction sites very early in the life cycle of an operation, based on a minimum of information. A good estimate before the project even starts will allow the Technical Directors to make decisions on the selling price and the commitments in terms of deadlines so as not to be caught short on the financial margin or the respect of the const
A major player in mountain tourism - Snow forecast
Development of a tool allowing a major player in the tourism industry to use data from intelligent sensors to monitor weather conditions and optimize the production of artificial snow.
A major player in Utilities - Leakage prediction
We assembled the modules of our Weather & Climate solution to develop a tool for predicting leaks on the distribution network, and to optimize the interventions of maintenance teams.
A major energy player in Europe - Demand and production forecasting tool
We developed a short-term demand forecasting model for our client, an integrated generation forecasting model, and integrated demand and generation to provide a "complete view of the grid."